I don't have much time so I'm going to make this fast. Today was my first day in the 1B classroom (older 1 year olds) and I'm about to cry. I hate it so much, rofl. The kids are huge brats. I've never seen a kid bite so many others or take so long to go down for a nap. We don't have buckles on the chairs so they're always getting up and messing around. I'm 290382 times tired with them than I was with the 3 year olds. I'm ready to go to bed now. Things I need to keep telling myself:
- It's the first day of the new year. Of course things will be hectic.
- It's going to take a while for the kids to get used to a schedule.
- This is the only job that called you back.
- Things will look better once you get your first paycheck.
- It's about ten minutes away from your house.
- You get an hour and a half break.
- If you stay there long enough you might be moved to the room you want.
- This is just another trial God wants you to go through to make you stronger.